- The style. From the clothing, to the characters. Directing to dialogue. The film feels cool as fuck.
- From the moment the film starts it looks and feels as though it is in the Oceans Eleven universe. That is a good thing.
- The way it mirrors Oceans Eleven without feeling derivative.
- The chemistry between the entire cast. Even more so with Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett.
- The story. I dig the way the heist came together, The motivation and reasoning for the heist, and the way it eventuality all came together.
- It felt that they were trying too hard to give Rihanna cool shit to say. I dig Rihanna, I thought her overall performance was great.
- That…. That’s pretty much it.
I love the Oceans series. This entry I enjoyed more than any of its sequels. Its smart, sexy, and funny. Go fuckin see it.