- The imagery is gorgeous. The volcano was a great choice to add tension not just as a plot device.
- The first half is a Action/ Adventure film, while the second half slows down and becomes a horror film. It works for the most part.
- It doesn’t feel as much as The Lost World: Jurassic Park as I thought.
- The humor and action compliment each other.
- It feels good to see Chris Pratt back in this role. It feels like they’re making him into Indiana Jones.
- Some of the humor was too much, and poorly timed
- The villain is laughably bad.
- The motivation of the villain seems corny and cliche. Even though it is exactly what I wanted from the sequel.
- I don’t know if I like where the story is heading, However, It makes sense. It’s a logical progression… But, I don’t know if I like it.
It may have it’s faults, but it’s a fun fuckin time. Dinosaurs in the modern era eating humans doesn’t get old. Go See It.