- The tension. There are moments you will not be able to breathe.
- The acting. There is a reason you hire actors Like Brolin and Benicio, But its the young girl, Isabela Moner that steals the show.
- The action though minimal, is effective.
- The fuck was this? It felt as though too much was going on.
- It gets boring. There are large periods of nothing. If it was apart of the plot, It didn’t seem so.
- I’m so angry
I was really looking forward to this film. I know that Denis Villeneuve altered large portions of Tyler Sheridan’s script for Sicario. I was hoping this was going to be the movie I wanted with the original. I was mistaken. It could be I was expecting something different, and was not prepared for what I saw. I will have to see it again.